Flare Network Officially Launched, First Airdrop Distributed 4.279 Billions FLR

Key Points:Flare network has officially launched and successfully airdropped 4.279 million Flare FLR tokens at 7.59 on January 10.
After two years of delay, the event was held successfully.
This airdrop is 15% of the total token supply. Based on a community vote, the remaining 85% will then be distributed over three year periods.
Many exchanges announced today the listing of FLR, including KuCoin and OKX, Huobi, Gate, Gate, Gate, MEXC, and Huobi.
Flare Network has launched and successfully airdropped 4.279 million Flare FLR tokens. This airdrop at 7:59 on Jan 10 attracted millions of users on BitBank and Kucoin, UpBit and Bithumb. After two years of delay, blockchain developers can now use EVM on Flare’s chain and its native data collection protocols, including Oracle Time Series of Flare and State Connector. Flare plans to issue 45 billion FLR to holders holding XRP in wallets and eligible exchanges at a rate 1 XRP per 1.0073 FLR. These 45 billion tokens represent 45% of the total FLR that Flare will generate when its blockchain launches next spring. The project decided to distribute 4.28 Billion Spark FLR tokens (equivalent of 15% of the total token supply). This is still based upon the snapshot results from December 2020. Airdropping is possible if you have at least 1 XRP. The remaining 85% will be distributed based on community votes. Flare is now up and running. These apps can securely access additional information. These apps can securely access more information. Flare Network was established by the Algorand Foundation in April 2022 to allow the transfer of value between ALGO/BTC. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.Join us to keep track of news: coincu.comFoxyCoincu NewsTags: # Cryptocurrencies#MarketsairdropBlockchaincryptoFLRFLR tokenXRP